Adblada

Wednesday 12 February 2014

BOOBS FOR SALE ON A WEDDING DAY

This particular picture caught my attention, not because am a saint or holly than thou person. Am not a pretender who doesn’t recognise beautiful things if i see one. However, to my understanding, breasts are suppose to be a treasure of a woman , that is why God hide it in the chest, if not, it suppose to be on the nose!

The owner of the picture wrote ‘’This is someone's wife! The wedding took place in a church! It was called Holy Matrimony by the Priest/Pastor who didn't care about her boobs! She stood before the congregation of over two thousand people! Now I ask, do you think she doesn't have a mirror @ home?
Do you think she didn't notice her boobs crying out? Do you think this dressing portrays anything Christ like or Godliness? My judgment is that she just went there to share her boobs with some hungry eyes.’’

Following are the comment of some facebook users: ‘’If people can mind their own business more, this world will be better of for it. It's her God given BREAST and right to flaunt it, if you do not like it close your eyes or look the other way. Besides, I did not read anywhere where her hubby complained. The only thing we do best is playing the holier than thou card. The underlining phrase here is "mind your business"

‘I wanted to clap, but I pause: when somebody turns a private part into public business, are we all supposed to withdraw from the public space? at least before my daughter sees this and concludes that it's an acceptable way for a sane person to behave, I will register my disapproval publicly, for her benefit. By definition, that is carefully, vigilantly, minding my business.

‘’That is why we blame the new generational and mushroom Churches for promoting indecent dressing. The real orthodox churches like Anglican, will not agree to this nonsense termed dressing. Brenda and all those in support of this,should note that I will pay for something less than this on their wedding day if they are not yet married. Lolzzzzzzz’’.

‘’Devil business is advancing nd d bible said if u see d abomination dsolation,spoken of by Daniel d prophat,stand in d holy place,(whoso readth,let him understand:)’’


The comment I really like is that of my big uncle, Joseph Fagbola, read thus:''What could one say when a wedding ceremony becomes a stripping show business? To say the least, it is lewd and lascivious solemnization of marriage as it looks like entertainment which aims at arousing the libido of the priest and the congregation alike . It is therefore a sexual sensation or perhaps indecent exposure, and solicitation for prostitution (which in itself a crime)’’

No comments: