Adblada

Monday 6 October 2014

NOLLYWOOD: I CAN GO THE EXTRA MILE TO DELIVER...ENITAN ODUGBEMI

She is beautiful, attractive and sexy. Her name is  Enitan Odugbemi , one of the new glamour girls of Yoruba Nollywood films. With many films to her credit, pretty  Enitan Odugbemi  said: “I started acting year 2005 but was doing it part-time then with Soji Eweade (Innocent) and later joined late Ahmed Alasari Film Productions in Abeokuta some years ago. After he died  Owolabi Ajasa has been my boss, my backbone and my mentor in the film industry”

 “I can go the extra mile to deliver my roles but not as far as going nude or having sex on set. My most challenging role was in a movie titled Owu Funfun (not yet released) which is an epic movie. What challenged me to pick the script was what I was supposed to do in the movie.

I played the role of a village girl who was supposed to speak only in local Yoruba dialect without mixing it with any form of modern language or Lagos Yoruba. It was really inspiring and exciting and I think I did it so well”, she said.

Culled: vanguardngr.

No comments: