Adblada

Friday 28 November 2014

INCREDIBLE: MY HIPS IS MY NIGHTMARE...JULIA

While some ladies are taking desperate measures to enhance their hips size, Julia wishes there was a way to reduce her size 34 hips which have been tremendously growing since 2008 and not stopping. The 43 year old South African lady (photo above) is regretting having too much blessings on her back!

“My aunt has to make clothes for me as I can’t find my size at the clothing stores.” Julia said she was told at a hospital to exercise, but that slimmed only her upper body.“When I walk in the street people laugh at me and that makes me feel so small. I am a joke to people. They don’t know the pain I go through.”

She often cries herself to sleep. “These hips make my life a nightmare,” she said. Her last job lasted only a few months. “They wanted me to wear pants, but I didn’t have the size so they told me they had to let me go,” she said.“I have to pay for two seats in a taxi as I take up so much space.”

“I can’t share a bed with anyone because I take up almost the whole bed,” she said. Julia hopes someone can help her reduce her hips as she would like to be a mum one day. “I don’t have kids. I’m afraid I’ll never be a mum because pregnancy might make my condition even worse,” said Julia while talking to a south African news reporter

No comments: