Adblada

Wednesday 14 January 2015

A WOMAN DIES AFTER S3X ROMP WITH HER LOVER IN LAGOS !!!

The police in Lagos have arrested a man, Akodogbo Doheto, 60, in connection with the death of a 57-year-old woman, who allegedly died in his house at Salu Street, Badagry, Lagos state, after the two had a sexual affair.

According to police sources that the victim, Bonu Fiaret, who was said to be divorced, was working as a nurse in a government hospital in the area, was discovered dead in Doheto’s one-room apartment on the morning of January 3, 2015.

 The matter was reported at the Badagry Police Division. In his statement to the police, Doheto explained that the woman died in his apartment after they both had a sex on the fateful Friday evening.
He, however, added that, “We were lovers. She came to my house on January 2 at about 8.30pm. I have known her for about two years now. We attended a carnival in the area that evening.

“When we came back, we had just one round of sex, after which we both slept on the bed, and there was no problem. The following morning, I tried waking her up, but there was no response. I observed that her body was stiff. I raised the alarm.“That was how we found out that she was dead.

“I am not responsible for her death. She was hypertensive and it might be her condition that caused her sudden death.

“I work as an okada rider. I am married and have one child, but my wife does not stay with me.”
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident.
He added that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigations Department, Yaba, for further investigation.
He said, “The case is now with the SCID, where the police are conducting further investigation.”

Source: PUNCH Metro 


No comments: