Adblada

Monday 6 April 2015

STRANGE BUT TRUE: TEENAGER ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY HAVING SEX WITH MAD WOMAN IN LAGOS

This is strange but real! A suspect, Chimaobi Peter, was arrested by detectives attached to the Oke-Odo Police Station, Ile-Epo, Abule-Egba area of Lagos State for allegedly having sex with a mad woman on the road.

But the woman family members said Peter had already penetrated. One of them said: “When he was dragged off her, she couldn’t get up for more than three/four hours.  She was extremely weak. There’s no doubt that he used something on her.”

Although police are itching to prosecute Peter, one of the key crucial evidence is to ascertain penile penetration by taking the woman, identified simply as Iya Rasheedi to Mirabel Centre, at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), but Iya Rasheedi refused to be cajoled or coaxed into going to Mirabel Centre. Some of her relatives said “Once she sees any of them. She would follow them to the hospital,”.
Denying vehemently that he didn’t penetrate, Peter said he blames his action on being drunk and on a supposed curse that had been following him from his village.

According to Peter,“If not for the security men, maybe I would have had sex with her, notwithstanding that she was screaming and struggling. I don’t know what came over me. Please forgive me! I had a lot of things on my mind. My problems are bigger than me. I have nobody to help me.”
When police grabbed him, packets of Indian hemp were recovered from his pocket.
He said: “My spirit is willing to serve God, but my flesh is always deceiving me. I saw the woman naked at Oke-Odo Pipeline. I was even planning to go and sleep at Supa when I saw her. I removed my trouser and tried to force her to have sex with me. She started shouting.”

Asked the sort of curse following him, Peter said that whenever he succeeds and makes money, it would disappear. He also said that since his parents died, nobody wants to take care of him, because, “anybody that takes care of me, will suddenly dies! I’ve been told to carry out sacrifice and libation on my grandfather and father’s grave.”

An angry relative of Iya Rasheedi said: “The woman has five grown kids. She has been mad for over 27 years. The madness used to come and go. Once it goes, she would cover her body and once it comes upon her, she leaves home and start wandering. This her condition was what killed her elder brother.  He was going everywhere, seeking solution for her problem until he died. Her husband disappeared and abandoned her after she went mad.” 

No comments: