Adblada

Thursday 26 November 2015

PROSTITUTES OR ENTERTAINERS : ACTRESSES ROMANTICALLY LINKED TO MC OLUOMO




Musiliu Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) boss, Oshodi sector, Lagos, is very popular in the Yoruba movie scene, especially among the female actors in that industry. Fast-forward , If you are pretty and a Yoruba Nollywood actress and you are yet to ‘sleep’ with ‘Father charismas’ MC Oluomo, then you are not a star….see some of them here….


Ronke Ojo ‘Oshodi Oke’
This heavily endowed actress has been linked with the transport boss  also had her own fair share of the NURTW boss’ largess.



Tayo Odueke ‘Sikiratu Sindodo’
Ogun state born, Nollywood actress has been romantically linked with several men in and outside of the chores of Nigeria at different points in time, the most controversial of her relationships was her romance with MC Oluomo.  However, when the lovebirds decided to part ways, it was brutal with lots of embarrassing moments here and there.

Liz Da’Silva
Togo-born actress and mother, Liz Da Silver has also been in the news over MC Oluomo. The actress reportedly got into a disagreement with him when she was said to have gotten pregnant for him.




Taiwo Aromokun

Taiwo Aromokun, Lagos State University graduate of Banking and Financeand , spotted stepping out to various occasions with MC Olumo together in close pace. Trust women, she claimed the transport boss liked her because she is a twin (and he has twin kids), she said they have never had anything romantic between them.

Bimbo Thomas
On her part denies  romance MC thus:“Well MC Oluomo is a friend, a brother and a father. I call him my God father. I think he picked interest in me way back when I did Fathia Balogun’s movie, “Omo Iya Ijo”. Somehow, he said he wanted to see me and asked me to come to Oshodi. I wasn’t familiar with Oshodi so I didn’t want to go. He sent somebody to me with huge amount of money which of course I really appreciate. It took me a while before I could see him and the day I saw him, I had to go and kneel down to say thank you sir. We exchange contacts and we became friends. The man whether you like it or not has got a large heart. I don’t want to know whatever is attached to the large heart’
Sobola Tayo ‘Sotayogaga’
Mc and Tayo aka Sotayogaga are said to be smitten with each other and enjoying the jolly romance ride which in turn means that Tayo is been spoiled with lots of gifts by the transport boss….the rest is left for you to figure it out.

No comments: