Adblada

Friday 20 January 2017

MERCY AIGBE ENGAGES IN WAR OF WORDS FOR REFUSING TO CREDIT THE MAKER OF THE FREE SHIRT SHE WORE !

 Here's the Story

Hephzibah Funmi Akin-Ajayi @phoonmy_afrika
wrote:
I'm hurt now o.
Sometimes late last year, Mercy Aigbe Gentry had an agreement with me through another actress to wear one of our shirts and give the credit to us on social media.
She sounded so sweet on phone on that day.
Yesterday, she wore it and didn't do as agreed.
I even saw it on Valerie' facebook group.
So I sent her messages on instagram asking her to do as agree and she apologised saying that she'll fix it.

Today, she blocked me on Instagram, deleted our messages and then gave the credit to another fashion designer.

Can you imagine?
She mentiomed the skirt designer but didn't mention mine.
This Top ... she didn't pay a dime for it.

I contacted our link and she told me Mercy said that she could return the shirt.
I asked her to return it sharp sharp and she said she's not even returning again that I should do my worst!
Imagine!

Now Funmi's friends have done all possible to nicely reach out to Mercy Aigbe Gentry on Ig, asking her to credit the REAL MAKER of the FREE shirt she was wearing but instead, she went on a deleting spree, blocking all who called her out to do the RIGHT THING.
Attached are some of the comments nicely asking MAG to do the needful but she wouldn't let them see the light of day.

Mercy ... She whom the gods will kill, they will first of first make mad, retrace your steps and do the right thing now.

Have you heard about ...
Women Loving Women
Women Supporting Women
Women Encouraging Women
Women Building up Women
Women Advertising Women
Women Standing up for Women.

Return the Shirt Aunty, We will dryclean it and give or sell it to a worthy person. We are not even giving you again.

#MercyIwannabelong
#MercyWannabe
#Merciless





No comments: