Adblada

Monday 20 March 2017

COVER GIRL: BETTY IRABOR @ 60

Betty Irabor writes.......'The first time I was on Genevieve cover was when Genevieve turned 10.. It was awkward being on my own magazine cover. Then as my 60th birthday approached ( March 25th)and my team asked me to be Cover girl, I was excited because I wanted to share so much to uplift others. That's what I do on my Morning Dew pages.. sharing my life's lessons to encourage others!! You must get this edition and you will be encouraged to carry on,to continue to RISE! I marvel at my strength but then it's the strength of Christ Jesus in my life. Every thing I have achieved, I have done against all odds and blind faith. The glory of God is upon me and that's my success secret. When people look at this cover they see fabulosity but I see a woman moulded by the Potter to live in purpose, I see a woman who turns trials to triumph, I see a woman blessed beyond her own expectations, When I look at this cover I see evidence of God's mighty favour.. I see GRACE and I have since learnt not to take that grace for granted...whatever happens in your life know that God has you In the hollow of his palms. He has a plan for your life even if it doesn't seem like it.. Shalom.'

No comments: