Adblada

Thursday 13 April 2017

SAD! 7-MONTH OLD GIRL RAPED BY HER 57-YEAR OLD STEPFATHER IN KATSINA HAS DIED (PHOTOS)

The 7-month old girl who was raped by her 57 year old stepfather, Magaji Dansale,in Katsina state last month, has died. She died at the Turai Yar'Adua hospital today.
 The culprit who was on Friday paraded alongside other suspects at the police headquarters in Katsina State, told journalists that he had several dreams in which he became rich once he had sexual intercourse with the infant.

'I had sexual intercourse with the baby girl because I saw it in several dreams I had that it was the way for me to become successful in life. I dreamt that all my suffering in life would end. This is why I did it.
'I truly believed that if I had sexual intercourse with her, all my predicaments would vanish. I would not have to run around to make ends meet anymore,' he said.
According to him, he married the mother of the baby girl following the death of his first wife who had six children for him.
The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Usman Abdullahi, said Dansale would be charged to court soon.

No comments: