Adblada

Sunday 25 June 2017

"KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE OFF INTERNET OTHERWISE IT WILL DESTROY IT"~~UCHE OGBODO

 Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, who went into the sacred institution and didn’t last six months,in a recent chat with Potpourri,  gave her candid advice to couples, especially celebrities, to keep their marriage off the social media. Hear her;


 “When one is hurt, you will think you need to vent it for the whole to feel your pain. It’s like if you don’t, you are going to die. I have been there. It takes the grace of God,” she explained when asked why celebrities feel the need to take their relationship issues to the social media.

“I’ve been there and I had the grace of God. That’s why I never voiced out my fears and problems with my ex. There are so many stories the media wanted me to talk about, but I wasn’t ready.

And so I just put a name to it ‘He’s a liar’. I didn’t give details or anything. If I ventured, Oh my God! The internet would have broken for my sake! Why would the internet break for my sake? I have millions of fans who are following me. I have a lot of people emulating me.

Why would one mistake destroy me? Why would one mistake that I made destroy the lives of so many people in their marriages? Because of what I say about a man? So you need help.
So many people don’t know God and so when these things happen, they are broken. They think the internet is their God.

The internet will only destroy you further. And as your marriage is crashing, you’re crashing hundreds of marriages of your fans because they are believing every word that comes out of your mouth,” she added

(Vanguard)

No comments: