Adblada

Tuesday 12 September 2017

PHOTOS: POLICE ARRESTS LADY WHO HAS BEEN SENDING DEATH THREATS MESSAGE TO OKEY BAKASSI & FAMILY !


Okey Bakassi, comedian / actor, is grateful to the Nigerian Police force for tracing and arresting a lady who has been sending his family death threats via text messages and on social media.
Read his post on Instagram below.

I'm happy to say that the Nigerian Police can deliver when they are determined to... One Miss Favour, who has made it her job to trouble my entire family including my aged mother, by sending us death threats via texts and on Social media, was finally traced to the outskirts of Abuja and arrested.....justice can now be served. She and some people suspected to be working with her had planned to abduct my younger sister's son. I've never met her before....Just went to see her at the Police station now. She claims it's the devil's work and wants forgiveness. #thankstothepolice #nigerianpolice

No comments: