Adblada

Thursday 8 August 2013

FUNKE AKINDELE'S EX- HUSBAND SAID ''I DONT WANT TO SPOIL HER CAREER''


Mr Oloyede said that he was building a one-storey building house for his ex-wife Funke Akindele before she call the marriage quit. According to him the uncompleted house is located off Adeniyi Jones,Ikeja, Lagos sate.


Here what he said: 
“They wrote that I am a tout, from what you are seeing here now, do I look like a tout or garage boy? They also said I’m a drop out, from the way you and I have been speaking; do I speak like someone who did not go to school? I have decided to follow the advice of those who said I should not join issues with her and her supporters. I am not a celebrity. I am an estate developer. She is the star that has her career to protect and I don’t want to be the one to spoil her career.’’

No comments: