Adblada

Thursday 1 August 2013

GRANDMOTHER SOLD HER GRAND-CHILD FOR N200,000 IN JOS

ONYINYECHI NWABUEZE AND 3 OTHER SUSPECT with BLESSING GODSPOWER AND HER BABY (insert)
Thirty-Eight years old  Onyinyechi Nwabueze, was paraded by the police at the  ‘A’ Division of the Plateau State Police Command.for an alleged crime of Kidnapping of her grand child and sold him to another woman.

Her child one Blessing Godspower while narrated her ordeal to the police said “My mother sent me on an errand, but when I came back I asked for my baby and my mother asked, ‘which baby?’ She feigned ignorance and at that point I started crying and reported the incident to the Police.”

While corroborating her story, the Police Commissioner , Mr.Chris Olakpe said “After the mother sent her daughter away, she (Nwabueze) stopped a tricycle and took the baby to the first receiver, one Eucharia Anyaegbu. Anyaegbu transferred the baby to the second receiver, Rita Maduako, who finally sold the baby to 53-year-old unmarried woman, Grace Nnadozie.”


The 53 years old woman , one Grace Nnadozie who bought the baby said she gave N500,000 to Anyaegbu for the baby. Anyaegbu gave N350, 000 to Maduako.  Maduako was to give N200,000 to the baby’s grandmother.

No comments: