Adblada

Sunday 11 August 2013

I DATED OTHER GIRLS BEFORE I MET MY WIFE.....JULIUS AGWU


Julius Agwu undoubtedly  one of Nigeria’s most successful entertainers. He in recent chat with said that he met his wife pretty Ibiere  at a wedding in Port-Harcourt in 2000. She was part of the bridal train. My mind was blown away when I sighted her ‘’ He revealed that they dated for eight years,because her parents insisted that she must complete her education and enroll for masters degree programme’’.
However, they lost contact and re-connect again in 2002,we got married in 2008.

When you court your spouse, that’s when you understand yourselves better. You find out what she likes and what she doesn’t; her shortcomings as well as yours and find a way to blend with her. Some marriages are having problems today because of the inability of the couple to bring God into it. These are two people from different backgrounds coming together to live as husband and wife. I am very temperamental and my wife too is a stubborn woman. But in spite of these shortcomings, we have learnt to manage our issues.

As a comedian he said her wife is ‘’not only beautiful, but she is also intelligent ,combines beauty and brain’’.

 Julius Agwu further stated that her wife love him from the onset of the relationship ‘’ she likes me. But when I first met her, she was about 18 years and she was giving me an attitude. I wasn’t patient as I got angry. I didn’t want to beg anybody . This went on until 2002, when I lost my father and we ran into each other again. Coincidentally, that was her birthday. He got connected again. She came with her friends and we hung out that night. We exchanged our contact again and renewed our love for each other’’
Moreover he said ''5 years after  it has not been easy. Marriage can be funny. When it is sweet, it is sweet, and when you quarrel with your spouse, it looks as if that is the end of the marriage. But my attitude has always been that no two marriages can be the same. That has been my style. You may quarrel, keep malice but the most important thing is that I have decided to spend the rest of my life with her, for better and for worse until death do us apart’’.
Agwu advice to young couple that ‘’whatever you do in life, you need to hold onto God. At any point, married couples need God to mediate in their marriages. Problem starts when they allow third party to interfere in their marriage. We are in an era where a lot of marriages are hitting the rock.'' '' Love is the foundation upon which marriage is built, that’s the truth’’


No comments: