Adblada

Tuesday 20 August 2013

OMISORE FOR GOVERNOR COMES 2014 IN OSUN STATE


MUSLIM leaders across Iwoland in Osun State have endorsed and prayed for the success of Senator Iyiola Omisore comes  2014 governorship race in the state.
 Omisore also used the occasion to clear the air on the Bola Ige matter, telling the clerics that he knew nothing about the killing of Chief Bola  Ige.
Omisore who described himself as a peace-loving politician with no record of criminality, added that “my political detractors are jealous of my achievements, hence, they maligned me unjustly. I am here with you and I declare before God and man that my interest in Osun governorship is to redeem and empower our people. My goal is to liberate our people from oppression and failure of governance we are now witnessing in the state.
“I want to give back to the society. I want to restore normalcy in our state. I want to tackle poverty. I want to ensure collective prosperity. I want to fix our education system, our civil service, our health sector, our finances and our infrastructure which have been badly bastardized by the incumbent.''
My fathers and mothers of faiths, I need your support to be successful on this mission and I promise never to disappoint you.”

Political leaders present  included the Bashorun Musulumin of Iwoland, Chief Abiola Ogundokun, who was the chief host; federal commissioner with the National Population Commission, Chief Lere Oyewumi; former Commissioner for Education, Honourable Jelil Adesiyan; Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Iwo Local Government, Honourable Tayo Kareem; Honourable Tajudeen Ologburo, Honourable Ibrahim Ayofe, among others.

No comments: