Adblada

Tuesday 20 August 2013

SHEM OBAFAIYE ''OGA AT THE TOP'' OPENED UP

Shem Obafaiye,Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corprs Commamdant, who became very popular , on the 16th of March, 2013,after his 'Oga at the top saga', interview on Channels TV has finally revealed how his life has changed following his infamous comments
 
Shem said ‘’i have nothing much to say other than to bless God for everything. I thank God for all that happened; I thank God for my boss, his support and love. He is a good boss and I appreciate him, and added that the people that thought they were going to ruin me did not know that they would end up in announcing his  destiny.’’

He said he was only'' being careful with words as a security officer and  apply caution in that he have to say''.

Obafaiye went on to say that ‘’i  thank God for everything. I blame nobody for anything; I see everything as an act of God. They believe they would use it to destroy my destiny but God turned everything around for me, for the better’’


Obafaiye narrated that ‘’the day of the interview, was the day my father was buried. It was as if it was designed to destabilize me on the day of the burial of my father, but it was not so.’’
 
 ‘’My philosophy of life is to impact positively on this generation. I want to leave a legacy, a good and worthwhile legacy behind that will not make my family live or walk in fear when I am gone. I want to sustain my good name; and that is what I preach to my staff every day.’’
 

No comments: