Adblada

Thursday 24 October 2013

BRAKING NEWS: EX-PMAN PRESIDENT MUSTHAPHA AMEGO DIES

The Performing Musician Association Of Nigerian (PMAN) former President, Mustapha Amego aka 'Funky Malam’ is dead. 
 
Mustapha who has been battling cancer for a few years, according source, .‘He has Colon cancer and he has been on chemotherapy and drugs for over two and half years now. The doctors say there’s nothing more medically they can do about his case and so we are just depending on the prayers of everyone to keep him alive’.
 
Meanwhile, the Amego’s family has released the following burial information through Marie and Fatemma Amego, his only child and daughter: "The Muslin Rites funeral begins at 2p.m at the Prince George's Muslim Association Hall, 9150 Lanham Severn Road, lanham, MD 20706. Internment follows immediately


 Mustapha, in his last conversation with his friend Azuka Jebose, expressed his appreciations for the support, empathy that blanketed his life since his family went public with his health challenges.

“ Zuky,I just wished God would give me more time to thank every Nigerian. I am grateful to have been born Nigerian. I hope someday we would resolve our various differences and live as one Nigeria, be as great as the United States. We are a resilient people, regardless of our diversity. 
Where else can you find a unique ethnic peoples under one nation, with beautiful and diversified cultures, peoples, traditions and customs?.Nigeria is such a glorious nation and I pray the powers that be would someday allow our children to tell the stories of our resilience and our great people. Zuky, I thank you, Joel, Jude, Alex Zitto, and everybody. I am at peace and have accepted my circumstance. I don’t have much time left. But I am fulfilled... I want to be remembered as a son, a father who did his best to reach out, remember me as somebody who, despite disagreements, always found ways to put myself in people’s shoes. Zuky, it’s in God’s hands now. And I am happy, man, because I started this life’s journey with half full cup and filled it , it was difficult, but I filled it. I am fulfilled”. He said.
 
Rest in Peace Funky Mallam.


No comments: