Adblada

Friday 4 October 2013

OMA IYASARA WANTED TO MARRY MICHEAL JACKSON

Oma Iyasara , a fast rising actress who got into limelight in the award-winning movie, ‘Last Flight to Abuja’ is a Mass Communication  graduate of the Imo State University and  also hold a Law diploma in Law from the University of Abuja.  

Oma the CEO of Tataz Hair, said she went into acting accidentally:’’ I have always loved the camera actually, 
and ASUU (Academic Staff Union of Universities) went on strike then. Instead of sitting at home doing nothing, I decided to go to an acting school and that was the beginning. I didn’t really have many issues, because I had people guiding me through. And I want to use this medium to say a big ‘thank you’ to all of them. God bless you all for me. ‘’


As a pretty young lady, her wish was to be Michael Jackson’s wife. Oma said, ’’I am still a pretty young girl. Well, Michael Jackson. I really wanted to marry him.’’ 

No comments: