Adblada

Wednesday 12 February 2014

A PASTOR RAPED A TEENAGER: CLAIMING HE WAS PERFORMING A QUICK DELIVERANCE

A  16-year-old teenager  girl told Abuja High Court that: "Pastor Basil Princewill of Mountain Mover Fire Ministry Church, Nyanya, in 2012 told me he had a revelation that my foundation was dirty. He said my father’s wife was trying to kill me and that the Lord told him to perform a quick deliverance on me. I agreed for the deliverance to be carried out. During the deliverance, he carried a white handkerchief and a bottle of oil and asked me to remove my clothes.

He also asked if I was menstruating and I told him no. He told me that I am possessed with many evil spirits that have stained my blood and that it would only take my husband to deliver me and that since I was not married, he would carry out the cleansing himself.

He led me into his bedroom and asked me to close my eyes. He brought out his handkerchief and placed it over my head and I became very weak at that point. He poured anointing oil on my private part and began to rape me. I cried and begged him to stop but he refused.

 All I remember is that I fainted and woke up later to see that I was bleeding from my private parts. He helped me wear my clothes and called Pastor Moses Onuoha (his assistant) and asked him to take me outside and burn the handkerchief. The pastor told me that the “deliverance’’ would need to take place again after a while to complete the cleansing of my blood.

Sometime in December 2012, he sent for me again. He told me that the spirits were stubborn and he rapes me again. After that I discovered that I was pregnant. 

He took me to Fantanu Head Medical Centre, Mararaba, Nasarawa State, for an abortion. The doctor took me to a room inside his office and brought out instruments and asked his nurses to prepare me for an evacuation. I saw the instruments and ran out of the hospital.

Papa (Apostle) ran after me and beat me up, saying I wanted to bring shame to him. He dragged me back into the hospital and left a directive that I should not leave the hospital until he came for me. I was kept inside a room after the evacuation and was not allowed to leave the hospital as instructed by the Apostle."...Justice Hussieni Baba-Yusuf adjourned the case to Feb. 20th.

culled 

No comments: