Adblada

Wednesday 21 May 2014

MERCY JOHNSON: I CANT WEAR SKIMMY DRESSES AGAIN...AM A NEW CREATURE...

Mercy Johnson Okojie, popularly known as Mercy Johnson,is a Nollywood Actress, wife and Mother.

Mercy is well loved diva in Nigeria and abroad, her acting always look real. Mercy is a controversial figure , it would be recalled that during her wedding in August 27th,2011,a lady named Lovely, came out of the blue claiming that she is the legally married wife of Prince Odianose, whom Mercy is planning to get married to then at the Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Also of recent, Mercy Johnson was reportedly had a showdown with her older colleague, Patience Ozokwor on location in Asaba ,  where  it was alleged that Patience Ozokwor  repeated referring to her as an ‘ashawo’, “I’m not a prostitute. I don't like the name. I told her I didn't like it” She said.

MercyJohnson who was known for her provocative and revealing outfits, with show-it-all chest as if everything want  to jump out of dresses, said  ‘I can't wear skimmy dresses again, am a now a new creature’!

According to her, “Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession, he understands and has made me grow better than I used to. Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby.”

No comments: