Adblada

Friday 30 May 2014

SHAMEFUL NIGERIAN RAP ARTISTE 'GODWON' ADMITTED THAT HE STOLE 'CANDY' IN USA

Godwon, and his former best guy, Sauce Kid (now known as Sinzu) do have some things in common, they are both Yankee returnee or deportee, they are rap artistes and, both of them ran against the law in USA , one (Godwon)for stolen candy and the other (Sinsu) for debit card fraud .

However, the relationship between Godwon and Sinzu has since gone sour. Their controversy degenerated when   the US police released a surveillance video which showed black male withdrawing money from the ATM with a stolen debit card in Houston.

Godwon had reportedly tweeted, “At your age, you can’t make peace but have time to be thief and make the news… I have been shady but I haven’t been posting pix of two new Mercedes when I need 300 bucks so bad I had to steal.”
The US police eventually arrested Sauce Kid and his mug shots went viral on the net. So many people believed it was Godwon’s tweet that made the police to apprehend Sinzu.

“Somebody tweeted to me about Sinzu’s case in the US and I only retweeted it. I called him but he didn’t want to talk to me.

“I believe it was somebody close to him that sent that tweet to me. He doesn’t realise that people in the US are your friends but once you outshine them, they burn your cable. People don’t want to think reasonably. How could it be me? I am in Abuja; do I have surveillance in the US? The cat was already out of the bag. The US officials were already after him. I feel bad for him. If I had known, I wouldn’t have retweeted it. By the time I realised it, it was too late.”

 “We are no longer friends at all. The beef was already like a year old before the records started coming out. I had no problem with Sauce Kid. Even when he was shooting Carolina video, I called him and told him that I heard about it and I would want to come over and show some love. He sent me text and said I shouldn’t come and that we are no longer cool. Sinzu was getting jealous of me. He felt this dude came from Yankee with tattoos  and started getting a lot of recognition. He wanted to get separated from me.

“I reached out to a mutual friend and told him that I and Sinzu beefed but we shouldn’t let it degenerate to a point where we couldn’t get anything out of it. I suggested we should come out with a project called Sinzu versus Godwon and we release it. I told him I was sure it would be commercially successful.

“But he was too sensitive and he is not a businessman, he sent Ovie, our mutual friend a text, saying, ‘f**k Godwon.’ A week later, I retweeted that tweet about his case in the US. I had known all along about his case. I even felt for him to be involved in such crime, he needed money. But I suggested clean money  to him, he wouldn’t want it,” he said.

“At the moment, some blogs don’t post my music, some radio people don’t want to talk to me. It is only God that has been helping me. I have not bribed anybody. I have not told anybody to mess with Sinzu. One of the reasons I wasn’t soft was because Sinzu started messing with my family and my kids. He doesn’t realise that my kids are old enough to go online and read stuff he is saying about me. People feel sorry for him and his daughter. I have three kids. I am not going to lose this because people are sympathetic to Sinzu. “When my son asked me why this guy was saying stuff about us, I was so angry and I had to drop a record concerning him,” he added.

No comments: