Adblada

Monday 9 June 2014

MOSUN FILANI: MY MOTHER WARNED ME AGAINST INDECENT DRESSING

Beautiful Mosunmola Filani , wife, mother, and an actress of note is one of the prettiest damsels in the Nollywood Yoruba movie sector, scandal-free actresses ( she is also a human being) of repute who makes the genre tick. She is subtle, sultry, and very attractive.

 Mosun , started her acting carrier at Abeokuta, Ogun state, Nigeria while she was a student of the Federal College of Education, Osiele, Ogun State, she joined the popular Waheed Ijaduade Theatre Group from where she learnt the ropes in the make belief trade and turned out an excellent product.

Waheed Ijaduade, an Abeokuta based movie producer and director spotted the huge talent in his hands, and then encouraged her to get to the peak of her career.

Mosun , a well culture lady once said that she has what it takes to last in the industry and added that; "My parents actually supported my career since I started and they wished me well but I could remember that my mother strongly warned me against indecent dressing. She warned me to be cautious of what I put on in films. I don't get into outfits that I don't feel comfortable in and I don't go about begging for roles. My talent has paved way for me even when many didn't believe in me"

According to her story of humble beginning, she said; "I started with some productions but the film, ‘Amin Ayo’ brought out the actress in me. I did what I know how to do best, and ever since then, it has been splendid. The experience has been nothing short of wonderful,"

Mosun Filani, on Sunday February 19, 2012 got married to ex-governor Simeon Oduoye’s son, Kayode Oduoye, the CEO of Shalom Kay Group in Ibadan in a secret traditional wedding that took place at Mosun’s family house in Ibadan, Oyo State. The couple were blessed with lovely two kids, girl and boy.

No comments: