Adblada

Saturday 19 July 2014

NOLLYWOOD: INCESSANT DEMAND FOR S*X MAKES ME STOPPED ACTING...INE AJU

 “I stopped acting as a result of incessant demand for s*x by the producers before you can be given a role in a movie. That was how Ine Aju put it. The practice was becoming unbearable for me, coupled with the fact that singing is much more rewarding than acting.

The Cross River State-born actress-turned-singer, Ine Aju, has been explaining to whoever cares to listen why she dumped acting for music. The talented singer said, “I still love acting and there is possibilities that I will hit the movie set again. But for now, I want to concentrate on my music

 I can still act if I get good roles. I am not saying that s*x is not good but definitely not using it as an exchange for a role. In fact, s*x to me is the sweetest thing that could ever happen to anyone especially, when you have it with the right person.     


.

No comments: