Adblada

Saturday 6 September 2014

MY FIRST S*X EXPERIENCE.....BIODUN OKEOWO

Biodun Okeowo , is one of the Nollywood hottest and most talented Yoruba-speaking actresses, known in the industry as Tolani Oshirin is certainly a face to reckon with in the Yoruba sector. She is beautiful and sexy.

 Biodun said that God has blessed her with what African men really like, that is her hips and eyeballs! ''Even the modern day African man who pretends to like a skinny woman, after getting down with her, he would marry a woman who has ample flesh in the right proportions.'' She said.

 A single mother with two lovely kids said her broken marriage was a place of learning for her. ‘It taught me to be a better person and has opened a hidden part of me. Then I was younger but I have learnt that what will be will be, no matter what.’

Biodun ,who claimed that she marry as a virgin said: ‘It is saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this.   I pray for God’s intervention in this era.’

She went further to narrate her first sex experience thus: ‘’my first (s*x) experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end.’’

How do you think your kids feel when they see their mum in sensual roles?

No comments: