Adblada

Saturday 20 September 2014

YOU DONT NEED TO SPREAD YOUR LEGS TO MEN BEFORE U CAN MAKE IT IN LIFE...LINDA IKEJI

Linda Ikeji, Nigeria numero uno blogger has this to say to all young ladies in Nigeria, thus: ‘’Nothing good comes easy.
 “I was getting like 200 visits a day and for me then, it was a big deal, honestly, now I’m getting like 50,000 visits a day from up to 180 countries. It took her four years to start making money from blogging. I never even thought that I would make money from blogging, and I didn’t start with the mind-set that one day I would make money from it.
“I didn’t even think that was a possibility , it never even crossed my mind, I didn’t say to myself that ok let me blog now and maybe in five years’ time, I will make money from it. I never imagined that it would ever happen, infact, in 2008, 2009, I was putting free ads on my blog, I was telling my blog readers, please give me your ads and I will put them for free, but then in 2010, people started asking me for my adverts rates and I was like ‘really’? I didn’t even know what it was until I now asked a few people and they gave me their own advert rates so that is how it stated.”
When you add dedication to passion with a little mix of good fortune you are most likely to have a success story

Find what you love doing and do it well, to all the young girls out there, if you are reading this, you can make it on your own . You don’t need to spread your legs for men, you don’t need this married men who just take your glory. You are strong, you are beautiful, and there is nothing you can’t achieve on your own. God has given you something no one else has found what it is and build yourself. Don’t worry about what it is and build yourself. 

Don’t worry about what other girls around you have. Dignity is far more valuable than a range rover. Make it in life on your own terms and as your own woman, so that you can look back one day and be proud of who you were. I wish everyone well in their journey, so ladies (and some guys) try and be persistent and you definitely would get there, remember “ROME WASN’T BUILT IN A DAY”

No comments: