Adblada

Tuesday 25 November 2014

COMMONEST MISTAKE ACTORS MAKE... THEY GETS CARRIED AWAY BY FAME

Veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo, in his recent interview to soft sell magazine said that the commonest mistake actors make they allow themselves to be carried away by fame.

 What is the commonest mistake that most actors make?

I wouldn’t know if my opinion will count for the commonest mistake, but I think one of it is that fame gets to them and you have to  have a good head on your shoulder to be able to hold fame because it can run you mad. Practically mad! I mean, you can lose it. I was listening to M.I (The rap artiste) today and he said something really profound. He said after a while he needed to stop; that when he first came to Lagos, his biggest dream was to drive End of Discussion (a brand of Honda car) and that today, all of that is gone and that he needed to pause to re-assess himself. I think that was one of the most profound things that I’ve heard among these young people in a long while.

Source: YesInternational

No comments: