Adblada

Wednesday 19 November 2014

MY FRIENDS FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO HUG ME BECAUSE OF MY AILMENT....OGOGO


One of the Nigerian finest and respected Nollywood actor cum producer Alhaji Taiwo Hassan, aka  ‘Ogogo’ clocked 55 on Friday, October 31, 2014. 

The Yewa, Ogun  state born  talented entertainer  said he would forever be grateful to Almighty Allah for keeping him alive after all he went through some years back ,recapped the ugly moment which almost sent him to the great beyond .

Here is Taiwo Hassan responses to the questions about his predicaments and his social life, enjoy it :

‘’For the benefit of those that will be reading your story for the first time, what were you diagnosed of?
I had chronic ulcer.  You can imagine what will happen to a person that couldn’t eat anything apart from pap for seven months.  I was so lean.  Maybe, that was what actually fuelled the speculation that I had HIV/AIDS.  If I ate any other thing then, even if it’s a teaspoon of rice, I would vomit everything. I would even vomit blood.  I pray that won’t be your portion, and that of everybody that loves you as well.  I also pray that till I finish my assignment on earth, I won’t experience such again.  It’s an experience I don’t like to continue talking about.

You’re a ladies’ man, have your female admirers start showing up now that you’re back fully in looks and everything?
(Laughs) The love women had for me before my predicament was still there even when I was down.  And there were some of my male colleagues that found it difficult to hug me because of my ailment.  But I thank God for my life today.  Am I not the one that’s 55 now, the age a lot of people didn’t know I would attain?  I could still recollect running medical tests alone cost me fortunes.  For about four months, I was on the same spot. I was performing my five daily prayers, sitting.  I couldn’t stand on my legs.  I thought all was over.  But God revealed to me that it was just a test to know how close I was to Him.
That means, the situation also drew you nearer to God?
Even before then, I was very close to God but I became closer.  I will forever worship Him.  He has done me proud.’’


Source: ENCOMIUM

No comments: