Adblada

Sunday 16 November 2014

WHY AM INTO POLITICS.....KENNY SAINT BEST

KSB, Kenny Saint Best is a household name in Nigerian music industry. Formerly Kenny Saint Brown, she is a very hard working lady with the will to survive, despite bad press because of her broken marriage, KSB make use of the challenges in a positive way.

 According to her, "You know when I say something like Turn Around it means I am telling God that since it was situations that brought me this low, please turn me around. Moti Goke Moti So means that you this naughty situation I have overcome you. A person who has not gone through anything cannot say I have overcome. At the same time joy brought me back from the experiences I had in the past few years. The Bible says the joy of the lord is my strength. If anything happens to you and it does not touch your joy, you are intact. So I am saying instead of these situations killing me, I am going to be joyous by being merry. So that gave birth to Merry Up. So those are the things we are talking about."

KSB is a full artiste (gospel and mainstream music), a Sunday school teacher, and teenagers Church pastor.She has passion for; singing and ministering to children and teenagers. KSB has step up; she is now into politics contesting on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).  She’s going to the Lagos State House of Assembly, Ikeja Constituency 1. Her main focuses now are: youth and socio-economic development, agenda on entertainment and to work on women agenda.

What do you have to offer to your people?
What is paramount on my agenda is youth and socio-economic development. The youth have been neglected for too long.  The vices they exhibit is as a result of neglect.  It is high time we attended to the youth.

The second agenda is on entertainment.  I want the youth to develop their talents.  If they don’t get employment, they can invest in their talents.  I believe I am the voice of entertainment.  I will represent my industry well and make ways for government to invest in it.

I also want to work on women agenda.  There are things women should enjoy but are struggling like men to get.  A lot of women are bread winners at home.  To get loan is a big problem for women, most of them don’t have the collateral.  I want to push the women agenda.  I also want to do my best in eliminating corruption. I will carry the people along.  A lot of people will get there and will change their contacts.  I will make sure I maintain the contact between the legislature and the people.  I want a sustainable ideology for the youth. I am not after power, no, I am not. (Encomium)


No comments: