Adblada

Tuesday 2 December 2014

DRUG: ASABA BASED MUSIC PRODUCER BUSTED FOR DRUG SMUGGLING!

Michael Okafor, 44, Asaba based music producer has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, with 4.95kg of cocaine neatly concealed inside silicon sealants on his way from Brazil.

The music producer, based in Asaba told narcotic investigators that he went to Brazil to promote his music label.

In his words, “I am a music producer. I travelled to Brazil to promote my music label and to partner with other producers. I had a successful deal but on my way back, I accepted a bag from a friend I met in Sao Paulo to take to Nigeria. When I got here, NDLEA demanded to search and 29 out of the 34 sealants were found to contain cocaine. This is a major setback for my career and I feel very bad.”

No comments: