Adblada

Monday 1 December 2014

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR WAR WITH THE FAMILY.....HE WAS BRAINWASHED BY MUSLIM ALFAS...SAYS HIS ELDER BROTHER

The internal war between Emmanuel Adebayor and his family seems to be escalating by the day. It will be recalled that few weeks ago  that his family member comprises his mother, and sisters  went on Ghana’s Peace FM to grant an interview were they accused the footballer of evicting them from his Togo mansion with the help of his bodyguards.


The matter has however advanced beyond that now as Emmanuel’s elder brother, who lives in Germany have this to say. Hear him;

‘Emmanuel has been brainwashed by these Muslim alfas – spiritual men – who prophesise when he scores goals and why he is not playing well. Continue...


‘They have convinced him his sister and mother put juju curses on him. My mother is very sad. Every day she is crying. I just talked to her on the phone and she was crying again,’ he told The Sun yesterday.

Here’s what Adebayor had earlier said in an interview about the situation few weeks ago;

‘I never sacked my mum from the house. She decided to leave the house.

‘How am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing.

‘They should stop talking, they should stop doing Juju on me, they should leave me alone.

‘I bought a $1.2m house in East Legon for the one talking and calling herself my sister. Can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?’

No comments: