Adblada

Wednesday 3 December 2014

LAIDE BAKARE BLAMES BLACKMAILERS OVER FAILED MARRIAGES !!!


Nollywood actress, Laide Bakare has been caught in a couple of scandals about her marriages! It was reported that she married her second husband Alhaji Orilowo without legally ending that to Olumide Okufulire! That is that.

 Laide who is back in Nigeria after safely delivering her third child had an interview with Encomium Magazine on October 18, 2014 have this to say: "You can’t change who I am. I don’t talk about my marriage. I can’t talk about my love. I just don’t find it convenient discussing my love. It’s nobody’s business. 

I am in love, good. I am remarried, good. I have a new kid, good, I am who I am, good, I am contented and I am so happy with my life. Thus, anybody who is not happy with my new found joy should go to hell." The nursing mother says she isn't bothered by all the rumours going on about her, she also went ahead to attribute all the negative talk about her to a certain blackmailer whose identity she withheld.


No comments: