Adblada

Monday 1 December 2014

WAO! SEE WHY' I K OGBONNA' IS DYING FOR HER COLOMBIAN BABE....SHE'S HOT!

Sonia Lareinaa, Nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna’s girlfriend has granted her first ever interview. According to her, she is just 23 years old, a student and she is happy dating IK and looks forward to walking down the aisle with him. Read the excerpt:

Can we get to know who Sonia is and what she does?

I was born 19th January 1991 in a family of three, as only girl and the oldest child. I study at University of Belgrade in Republic of Serbia, At Faculty of Political Sciences - Department of Social Policy to be more specific. At the moment I am busy with my masters. I also do work of a translator because I fluently speak Five languages (does pidgin counts too? laughs). From time to time I do modeling jobs, but I really don’t take them truly serious

What is your perception about career women in marriages?

Personally I could never feel complete, satisfied, fulfilled or happy by sitting home 24/7. I’m very ambitious person, i love challenges, my mind works extremely fast, I’m restless business-minded woman and I don't see how a healthy marriage can affect my personal progress. Your man should support you, advice you, motivate you, encourage you, be proud of you, help you grow into better person by each and every day not control you or lock you in the kitchen. Remember, you are his partner not his child or a maid. Only frustrated, insecure, weak men will try to stop their women from their own professional progress. That's not love!

No comments: