Adblada

Wednesday 21 January 2015

ANOTHER ADVERT: FAYOSE TAKING A SHOT @ BUHARI ONCE AGAIN

 Ayo Fayose today, sponsored another advert in Nigerian Newspapers, taking a shot at General Muhammadu Buhari. In the advert as seen on page 9 of the Punch; he emphasized that ; '' Buhari is too old to be President at 72 Even APC Governor Raji Fashola admitted the need for youthfulness in governance. Fashola has said, "When I took this job at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. "You see, this job is a tough job, you need youthfulness to do this job".See the advert below..
                                                                                                                          

No comments: