Adblada

Sunday 4 January 2015

BARBARIC: MOTHER STRANGLES HER DAY OLD BABY TO DEATH IN EBONYI !!!

Ugochukwu Otu, 25, (pictured above), gave birth to her daughter on December 21st and was discharged the next day. According to her she said:

“I killed my one-day old baby girl intentionally because I don’t have N500 for her medical treatment. I want to be free lady. I didn’t have any intention to get pregnant. I was impregnated by one man called Monday, a native of Ozizza Afikpo North LGA. But later he refused to accept the pregnancy and I didn’t plan for it. I am not ready to marry; I want to be a free lady. I had to strangle the baby girl and put the corpse in a black poly­thene bag and dumped it along Ndibe beach road, near the bush. I don’t regret killing my baby because nobody was responsible for her upkeep.” she told police. The police say she will soon be charged to court.

Source: Sunday Sun


No comments: