Adblada

Thursday 8 January 2015

EFCC: MD OF HARD DRUG MANUFACTURING FIRM ARRESTED IN LAGOS

 A hard drug manufacturing laboratory has been discovered in Lagos, and the ‘Kingpin’ Lord who is also the Chief Executive Officer of Best Fellows Nigeria Limited has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in the year 2014.

The suspect, Charles Okos Chijioke, 53, was arrested in connection with the clandestine laboratory he was operating at Lateef Adegboyega Street, Ago Palace Way, Lagos.

Chijioke said his friend introduced him to methamphetamine production. His words: “I only attended Primary and Secondary School before I went into trading. A friend introduced me to the business of chemical importation from China and Europe in 2012. A year later, I learnt how to produce methamphetamine because there is high profit in it. I began to produce methamphetamine in my house in 2013. My first production was bad because of inexperience. Gradually, I was able to perfect the process. That was how I got involved in the drug business.”

 Items recovered from the laboratory includes; 7.6kg of methamphetamine, nine drums of Toluene, Toyota 4 Runner Jeep, Toyota Hiace Bus and a Pressure Pot.


No comments: