Adblada

Monday 5 January 2015

MERCY J SAYS.... THANK YOU TO EVERYONE....

Mercy Johnson has released her annual thank you message to her fans. She says:

‘I want to take this time to say thank you to everyone who made the journey of 2014 easier despite the attendant challenges. I am grateful to the marketers and my colleagues who stayed in touch with me even when I was pregnant, directors who were patient with me, fans who watched all the movies of 2014, those who took time out to search for me on Google, who corrected me in love and those who watched ‘30 Days in Atlanta’ (to make it biggest Nollywood movie in cinema history). I am also grateful to everyone who showed me one form of love or the other during the birth of our second son, Prince Henry: Nigerian Emabssy in the US, social media followers and my ever diligent media and management company, Bigsam Media.’


No comments: