Adblada

Saturday 28 February 2015

WAKAJUGBE: CHARLES OSADOLAR... STORY OF A NIGERIAN DEPORTED FROM AMERICA (7)

My name is Charles Osadolar (not real name), an indigene of Benin, Edo state, I am a graduate of Marketing from one of the famous Polytechnics in Nigeria. In 2010, after graduating for almost 3 years without job and source of livelihood in Nigeria! I travelled to United States of America in the search of greener pastures.

The story of chasing my American dreams begins immediately I crossed the border control at Washington DC Airport! In my mind I said; God Bless America! Indeed! God really do bless and still blessing America. Everything in America is big...big cars, big chair, big coke...everything is in abundant... Men! American people can eat....my God! No wonder American guys are larger!!!
Things moved the way I planned it, before I left home, I resolved to marry and settle down in the ‘God’s own country’, look for a nice job and have my own family too.

As God will do it, I met an American young lady in her early 30’s, well educated with a college degree, at a friend birthday party; I approached her, to cut the long story short, we got married and God blessed the marriage with a bouncing baby boy, whom I named Charles Jnr.

My wife is a God fearing woman, she believe in hard work, I can say equivocally that she is a hard working lady! She works in a correction centre, and already rose to the rank of Lieutenant, with her position and her rank, she is a very discipline lady, that hates crimes.

I began my life well, my wife assisted me with some money, I bought a brand new car on her credit, and I started Cab-business...the business was good, I started making money, my American dreams are moving in the right direction....good wife, good job and happy family! What else could I wish for?

My wife, being security personnel, always advised me to stay away from crimes! As lots of Nigerians are in jails all over America for crimes ranging from Card credit frauds, bank frauds, drugs etc. She made it clear to me that American laws are tough on all these crimes.

However, on this particular day, I picked this particular black guy in my cab, well dressed with good American accent, he asked me to drop him off at the Airport, during our conversation, this guy noticed from my accent that  I am not an ‘Akata’! 

He said ‘bros you be nija? I looked backed in disbelief ...he looked at me and laugh....and said ‘are you surprised? I be real Nija guy oo. My name is Emeka...i be Okoro boy’. We greeted each other, talk briefly and exchange cards....I drop him off at the Airport...we parted that day.........that was the beginning of my problems............to be continue...



No comments: