Adblada

Saturday 4 April 2015

SALAWA ABENI'S DAUGHTER 'OKIKIOLA' REPLIES HATERS WHO INSULTS HER MUM

 ''I don't need to be anonymous to defend my family dearest. No way!!! So here's to the ignorant fools rambling on..... Stella Dimokorkus intended to entertain you with her usual posts and updates about events, and as usual some clueless and shallow minded idiots decided to throw jabs and insults around. What makes you think it's ok to just get on a blog and run your mouths by disrespecting my mother? If you're looking for things to talk about, pls kindly take it elsewhere. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my mother, she doesn't have fibroids, and she is not pregnant as said by some dumb person on here.


 If you lot wake your mums up with a kick at home, it's ok. But I won't tolerate some Uncultured goats disrespecting my mum. And to that ara ile that decided to point out "Magic Slim" Weldone (I see why they say these whores ain't LOYAL). And as for the talentless punk that decided to pick on my brother, precisely what is your problem? Your mother should also advise you to get busy with your life cause u're obviously jobless else, you won't have the time to sit on blogs and hurl insults at other people's family. And to the ignorant fool that said "Fuji" or "Owambe", even if it were Davido, Wizkid, Tuface etc.... You lot will still blabber but I guess you need to ask your mums and dads how well they groove to Salawa Abeni. 


And to those showing love, God bless you all. (I won't do this normally, but sometimes it calls for it. Now some irritants will make this about me and stray completely from the actual topic.. SMH). Have a good one guys!''

 controversial pic

2 comments:

Hints said...

Its fantastic to see you come to the defence of your mum and family. Nobody should cast aspersions on anyone much less a mother.

Unknown said...

If a man is not faithful to his own individuality, he cannot be loyal to anything. See the link below for more info.


#loyal
www.ufgop.org