Adblada

Saturday 29 August 2015

FAYOSE APPOINTS 72-YEAR OLD 'ILLITRATE' CARPENTER AS CHAIRMAN OF MOBA LOCAL GOVT.



A jester Ayo Fayose, the  Governor of Ekiti state , has appointed a 72-year old carpenter, Pa Olatunde Afolayan,  as the caretaker chairman of Moba Local Government. While appointing him on August 28th, Fayose said:

"In my government, whether you are educated or not, you will get something. The vote of a professor and an illiterate is the same. So, under my administration, those who are not educated can rise to any level they want.”

Responding, Pa Afolayan said:

"I have never gone to school for a day, but that does not diminish my intelligence. I may not be educated or certificated, but I have the experience to pilot the affairs of the council. I promise to surpass the records left behind by my predecessors to justify Governor Fayose’s assertion that local people are intelligent and visionary.”.

No comments: