Adblada

Wednesday 28 October 2015

ACTOR SAM SARPONG WHO PLAYED OMONI OBOLI'S 'HUSBAND' IN 'ANCHOR BABY' COMMITS SUICIDE



Sam Sarpong, 40, a British-American actor, who also played a lead role with Nigerian actress, Omoni Oboli in the popular movie ‘Anchor Baby’, has committed suicide.

According to Ed Winter, spokesperson for the County of Los Angeles Medical Examiner - Coroner, confirmed the news to the website, saying Sarpong died on Tuesday after jumping off a bridge.

 Sam told Hollywood Live in July 2013 how he has made it from being poor to being a rich man through international modeling. 

He said;“I went from barely being able to pay my bills to now being an international model. I made a lot of money early. Luckily I had my father to guide me.”

Sam also modeled for Tommy Hilfiger and was the face of the brand for several years. to

No comments: