Adblada

Wednesday 25 November 2015

WAKAJUGBE: 'SLEEP WITH ME OR I'LL FIRE YOU'-SAYS MY BOSS....I NEED YOUR ADVICE (11)



I am messed up right now and I need your advice.

I work in a company where I report directly to an old man married with 3 women and lot of mistresses’. My woe started when I went to his office one day to pick up a file. As I entered his office, my phone rang so I decided to take the call. The call was a bit long so I decided to get the file from him, it fell off my hand and the contents scattered on the floor.

As I bent down to pick the file, the top I wore exposed my cleavage , as I tried to hurry out of his office, he called me back and told me that he gave me the job  in the first instance because he love me!

Ever since, he has been disturbing me to sleep with him!

My predicament now is that, I just got married and don’t want to cheat on my husband.

Yesterday, he called me and dropped the bombshell” if you don’t sleep with me I will fire you”. What do I do? I don’t want to lose that job. I am considering reporting him to our CEO but I am afraid of the consequence. I need your Advice!!!

No comments: