Adblada

Wednesday 16 December 2015

I WENT INTO ROBBERY TO STEAL AND MAKE MAKE LOT OF MONEY=ROBBER



Determined to become a millionaire at all cost, an Information Communication Technology Consultant, Emmanuel Anthony 25, organized men to rob his Indian client of computer software at the Gbagada Area of Lagos State.

The suspect told detectives that it was easy for him to infiltrate the victim’s home because he had visited there several times and knew all the nooks and crannies of the building. He said that because he didn’t want the Indian to recognize him, he wore a face mask.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni: “Anthony and two of his friends scaled the fence and rob their victim, one Aneesh, an expatriate with toy gun. They tied his hands and legs to the gate with a rope and then dispossessed him of his money, Phones, Ipad, laptop and others valuables. Policemen from Anthony Police Station received the information about the operation and raced to the scene. Anthony was arrested just as he was trying to escape through the fence. His two friends escaped.”
Recounting the robbery, Anthony said: “On that fateful day, my friends and I scaled the fence of the house. I wore a face mask so that my client wouldn’t recognize me. I pointed the gun at him and tied him to the gate. We then ran away with his laptop and some other valuables.”

Anthony continued: “We were trying to escape when we suddenly heard police siren. My two friends escaped. Till now, I still don’t know the power or forces that overcame me. I just discovered that I dropped the man’s laptop on the ground and couldn’t move. That was how I was arrested.”


He explained further:  “My purpose of going for the robbery was to steal Accounting software in his laptop. My plan was to extract the serial number of the software and duplicate it for sell. If duplicate it, I’ll make about a lot of money from it.  The software is difficult to get in Nigeria Market.”

Owoseni said that the suspects would soon be charged to court. He also revealed that the fleeing suspects were already being tracked.


No comments: