Adblada

Wednesday 9 December 2015

OTOKOTO RITUAL SAGA: THE MANAGER OPEN THE PANDORA BOX HOW ITS ALL HAPPENED (PART 2)



In this write up, I will not edit or add any comment to this blog than to just publish it unedited. This was how a man named as Mr Ebenezer Egwuekwe, who claimed to be ‘’a mere Supervisor at Otokoto Hotel (OH) and not the Manager “ in Otokoto ritual saga then put it. Enjoy the story…..

“My name is Mr Ebenezer Egwuekwe, after spending 16 consecutive years in prison custody and subsequent release from same, is now domiciled at Umudim Ikeduru L.G.A Imo State where I now resolve to spend the rest of my life as a farmer.

 Having taken time to read all your comments made in this article, I hereby reply. You will agree with me that am in a better position to inform you on what you may not know about this my case (OTOKOTO SAGA).

I wanted to keep mute since part of the case is in the SUPREME court and also “silent is golden“ they say, But if there is any time when silent is not golden it is at this time, I have to speak out for the sake of truth. NO MATTER HOW FALSEHOOD AND EVIL TRIUMPH, TRUTH WILL CERTAINLY AND SURELY PREVAIL AND TRIUMPH OVER FALSEHOOD AND EVIL. Truth is out and here comes the truth.

1. I am a mere Supervisor at Otokoto Hotel (OH) and not the Manager, though we regained our freedom simultaneously.

2. It was Ekeanyanwu Innocent (EI) that was found with a fresh human head of Ikechukwu Okoronkwo (IO) at Eziama Ikeduru L.G.A not at Otokoto hotel.

3. EI is a staff at OH but related to Chief Leonard Unogu and IO.
Having said that,the following pertinent questions need to be asked.

A. How did EI that was seen and caught with a fresh human head at Eziama Ikeduru and confessed to the police that he killed IO at Mba river at Eziama ikeduru turned out to be at otokoto hotel.

B. Where is the palm wine tapper that saw EI when he was killing IO at Mba river and reported to the police.

C. How come the headless body that was picked by the police at Mba river now finds its way at Otokoto hotel when all the staff of otokoto hotel was arrested and the police took over the hotel days before exhuming the headless body.

D. How come ASP Obasi Chukwu (THE PRINCIPAL MASTER-MINDER) of this whole saga was the ONLY police man to find the purpoted shallow grave of IO.
E. Who showed ASP Obasi Chukwu this shallow grave of Ikechukwu Okoronkwo when Ekeanyanwu Innocent the killer of Ikechukwu Okoronkwo has died in the police cell a day before.

F. Who killed Innocent Ekeanyanwu Is it otokoto at prison.

G. Why did the police kill Innocent Ekeanyanwu.

H. Why did Zone 6. Calabar and first Headquarters after conducting a comprehensive investigation on this matter, ordered otokoto and his staff to be released and ordered the arrest of ASP Obasi Chukwu and 5 other policemen that were involved in the investigation of this case.

H. The Four million naira (in 1996) that was found at ASP Obasi ceiling by zone 6, what was it for.

Finally, do you know that I was flogged with a wire (scars still visible on my body now)by ASP Obasi Chukwu when he forced me to admit that I was the one that gave EI the last food he eat before his (EI)death?
Meanwhile as I write to you now, do you know that ASP Obasi is constantly begging Otokoto to forgive him because of otokoto saga. ASP Obasi begged me several times to forgive him and I have forgiven him for the sake of Christ.

Sadly I still asked myself “WHAT DID I DO TO WARRANT THIS 16 BAD YEARS IN PRISON CUSTODY FOR A CASE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

In all, I still thank God am alive and free and free indeed. My only happiness now is that, I will be a good reference point for both the “bar and the bench” till this world expires. Lawyers can get the true copy of the Court of appeal judgment from me.

No comments: