Adblada

Thursday 7 January 2016

'MY WIFE AND I AGREED TO SEE OUR 5-MONTH OLD BABY TO START BUSINESS'-IBEKWE



Father from hell, Okchuwkwu Ibekwe, said he and his wife, discussed the issue several times before they sold their baby to a lady identified as Chinelo, residing in Anambra State. Ibekwe said:
“It was an agreement between my wife and I. I didn’t just wake up one day and decide to sell our baby. My wife and I decided to sell the baby and used the money we make from it to start a business so as to better our lives. We also planned to have another baby to replace Chidera.

The 30-year-old father of two, without showing remorse, confessed to have sold his five-month-old son, Chidera, in agreement with his wife, for N500,000. 

What my wife and I were going through was unbearable. “I used to work as a motor mechanic at Ladipo Auto Market. The building housing my shop was sold by the owner. I had no other source of living. Someone gave me a commercial bus to drive, but after a while, the bus caught fire and got burnt.


No comments: