Adblada

Sunday 8 January 2017

SAHEED BALOGUN : AT 50 AM GRATEFUL TO GOD HOW FAR I'VE COME BUT......

Saheed Balogun,is an actor,  director and producer, one of the Nollywood best will clock  50 in February. Read an excerpt from  interview granted preludes to his  50th birthday anniversary.

" I am grateful to God for how far I have come but, I am even more thankful for the years ahead, because I know He would see me through."

 "I think the most important thing to do every day of one’s life is to keep thanking God while one works assiduously on the things to make life more meaningful for others. All the events that have happened, the good and the bad, have shaped my thinking. Of course, I have had my flaws. I have had the worst moments. I had a terrible auto accident some years back, one that almost silenced my life. In fact, a lot of people had concluded that Saheed Balogun could not survive it, but here I am today. So, you can’t really tell how beautiful your story would end, but you can write a beautiful story with your life while you can."

READ MORE

No comments: