Adblada

Sunday 23 August 2020

ALAAFIN AND HIS NEW PRETTY OLORI...QUEEN DAMILOLA

  Olori Damilola,is  the youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III. The beautiful queen is the latest ‘olori’ in the palace.

The queen had earlier taken to her Instagram page to appreciate the king and his senior wives for their roles in making her feel comfortable in the palace.

She wrote, “Today, August 5, 2020, I am by the grace of Almighty Allah, a year older. I cherish so many things― my parents, son, friends, associates, and all the queens in the palace of the Alaafin of Oyo who are like mothers to me. I appreciate their tutelage and mentorship. Thank you so much. And above all, Oba Alayeluwa , His Imperial Majesty, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, Iku Baba Yeye, the Alaafin Of Oyo― my mentor, inspiration, motivator and husband. May Allah bless you. Happy birthday to me”.
Source: Punch.ng

No comments: