Adblada

Saturday 12 September 2020

I WILL KILL YOU,I WILL TEAR YOU INTO PIECES~~ IBIYEOMIE TO DADDY FREEZE



 I wrote a blog on Wednesday, 2 March 2016,how African Christendom are sitting on keg of gun powder! With fake pastors here and there , fake miracles couple with sweet coated mouth, promises of heaven and sowing of seeds etc. I hope the issue of Rev. Jones in Guyana is still fresh in our memories !

Recently,a pentocotal pastor, David Ibiyeomie, hiding behind a pulpit and spitting out onprinted words against a citizen of a Federal Republic of Nigeria,maily because, of the way Daddy Freeze, is enlightening the poor of the poor that were caged in religion dungeon.

David Ibiyeomie,  founder of Salvation Ministries, has threatened to kill a popular broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde aka Daddy Freeze, if he ever insults the founder of Living Faith Church, David Oyedepo, again.


The cleric made the threat and rained curses on the OAP while delivering a sermon at his church headquarters in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Sunday.


Describing the radio broadcaster  as a non-Nigerian, Mr Ibiyeomie said, ‘‘If he insults me, I won’t mind; but insult Oyedepo, that bastard who is his father? Does Daddy Freeze have a father? That bastard who was born by a Somalian. The day I hear him insult Oyedepo again I’ll deal with him’’.


‘‘If he has a father let him show us his father’s picture. Someone they gave birth to in a ship. Does he look like a Nigerian? I curse the day he was born.”


‘‘He is insulting my own father and people are laughing. Anybody may not talk but I will talk. I will never be alive and see somebody insult my father. It is not done. You are not born. I will kill you, I will tear you into pieces. Very soon I will arrest him.’’


‘The man who cannot marry. He has no wife. He can’t manage his home. He is coming to talk on television. Is it not his wife who left him? A broadcaster, does he have a good job?

Daddy Freeze, came hard on David  Oyedepo statement he made  on his Instagram handle which read, ‘‘The only way to a fruitful marriage is total submission on the part of the wife.”


“Until it is in place, every other thing she tries to do will be out of place. A woman who refuses to submit to her husband is disobeying God.”


 Daddy Freeze wrote, ‘‘The fact that you have been married for 30 years doesn’t necessarily make you an expert on marriage. A prisoner in prison for 30 years is still not an expert on the penitentiary system.


‘‘Also, the fact that you are single, separated, or divorced doesn’t disqualify you from giving marital advice. Paul and Christ gave most of the New Testament advice on marriage and neither was married.”


He added, ‘‘Many religious marriages are endured and not enjoyed. Many pastors are suffering in silence.”






No comments: