Adblada

Wednesday 14 August 2013

ABUJA BIG BOYS MESS : MALIGA OFFERED AN APOLOGY TO FANI-KAYODES'.......... SAY NO MEAN TO HARM THEM

REGINA FANI-KAYODE
I refused to blog the scandal that i termed ''Abuja big Boys Mess'' for reasons personal known to me ; but haven watched this show of shame from afar, i decide to blog Shama Musa Maliga apology un-edited. Read along:

''I have been bombarded with calls from Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (Femi’s Divorced second wife and mother of his three beautiful daughters) and my former Camp boss over my confession. I have been questioned, threatened and informed that Temi is personally bitter have been weeping after she was confronted by friends with my confession.

I want apologize to Femi’s two ex-wives, his present third wife Regina and all his five daughters that I mean no harm to them. I decided to pen down this secret because of Femi’s wickedness on me, his recent move of tarnishing the integrity of Nigerian women, his obsession on other tribes in Nigeria and his stupidity with social media which I believe is the hand work of his drug effects and greedy over money.

I sincerely respect the right of his girls. After all is not a big deal that others and i slept with them?

Mine is just a reaction and question on morals. Femi doesn’t respect women or their right.

Ordinarily I would say that is none of my business if he banged or banging people’s wives or girl friends, even though he once snatched my girl friend away from me but since he decided to list names female Nigerians, hence it’s my obligations too, to confess. He has been a bloody liar. He caused my relationship with my former bosses. He hate Northerner and anything or person that doesn’t belong to his house hood.

Femi’s immoralities reflect daily in his house hood among his wards. His ''affaire du coure'' is a long history known by those of us very closed to him and his family.
Femi Fani-Kayode has been married three times. His first marriage was to Saratu "Baby" Atta in 1987 but they were divorced by 1990. They have one daughter whose name is Oluwafolake. The second marriage was to Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji in 1991 but they were divorced by 1995. They have three daughters whose names are Oluwatemitope, Oluwatobiloba and Oluwatuminu. The third marriage was to Regina Patience Fani- Kayode (Nee-Amonoo). They were married in 1997 and are still married till today. They have one daughter whose name is Oluwaremilekun.

Regina is a true match to Femi, she’s a hot pant and money hunger just like Femi, yet

I still doubt if their marriage will last long, since Femi bangs every available girl, lady under her nose and she bangs small boys, camps boys, ex-boyfriends and top politicians under his nose.

It’s very unfortunate that I have already dragged Uncle Rotimi into Femi’s huge mess.

I still have my Art works to collect from him. ''

-SHAMA MUSA MALIGA

No comments: