Adblada

Monday 19 August 2013

EXPOSED : ALIKO DANGOTE SECRET OF WEALTH

Dangote said “for me, I started small as a trader in cement. Then I left cement around 1978. Because there was this armada and cement was difficult to get at that time. I had my own money which my grandfather gave me free, but then he gave me also an additional loan of N500, 000 (about $3,000) which was big money in those days. The money was quite a substantial amount then. The loan was supposed to be paid back whenever I was okay-maybe after three or four years. But I paid the loan back within six months.”

“let me tell you this and I want to really emphasise it. Nothing is going to help Nigeria like Nigerians bringing back their money. If you give me $5 billion today, I will invest everything here in Nigeria. Let us put our heads together and work.”

1.He passionately pursued his ideas vigorously
2.He started small .
3.He invested the money
4.He made himself available to get as much formal and informal education
5.He have  patience.  
6.He invested  in his country, 
7.He is accessible
8.He cannot afford to waste time. 
9.He exercise  better than any medicine
10.He doesnt  let stress or worry affect his sleep, 
11.He possesses a knack for seeing opportunities beyond what others could see.



No comments: