Adblada

Sunday 15 December 2013

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT WHEN PATIENCE MET JONATHAN

Dr,Dame, Chief (Mrs). Patience Fakabelema Jonathan (nee Oba) aka ‘MAMA ICE CREAM’ opened up on how he met her love of his life, President Goodluck Jonathan aka ‘Oga Joe’, thus:”We first met at the Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt where I was a student. He was my Biology lecturer.Later; he left for university of Port Harcourt to pursue his PhD.

We met again at the University of Port Harcourt when I went for undergraduate degree. That was where our relationship began. He took interest in me because I was a brilliant and smart student.


It was love at first sight on his part. But it never crossed my mind that it would lead to a serious relationship. My first impression of him was ‘this tall, dark, handsome young man”.

No comments: